Revision as of 18:40, 14 June 2019 by Melissa Payer (Talk | contribs)
GEOS-Chem Community Mission: to advance understanding of human and natural influences on the environment
The GEOS–Chem model is a global 3-D model of atmospheric composition driven by assimilated meteorological observations from the Goddard Earth Observing System (GEOS) of the NASA Global Modeling and Assimilation Office. It is applied by research groups around the world to a wide range of atmospheric composition problems, Central management and support of the model is provided by the Atmospheric Chemistry Modeling Group at Harvard University.
|Past releases||Current release: GEOS-Chem 12.3.2||Future releases|
- 6-9 May 2019: The 9th International GEOS-Chem GEOS-Chem Meeting (IGC9) was held at Harvard University.
- 2 May 2019: GEOS-Chem 12.3.2 is now available!
- 5 March 2019: GEOS-Chem Newsletter, Spring 2019 Edition
For access to all past GEOS-Chem newsletters, visit this page.
- GEOS-Chem overview
- GEOS-Chem basics
- Getting Started with GEOS-Chem
- Getting Started with GCHP
- Running GEOS-Chem on the Amazon Web Services cloud computing platform