Legend for History diagnostics
- Overview of History diagnostics
- Legend for History diagnostics
- Collections for History diagnostics
- History collections for advection and mixing
- History collections for aerosols
- History collections for budgets
- History collections for chemistry and photolysis
- History collections for convection and wet deposition
- History collections for dry deposition
- History collections for mercury and POPs
- History collections for met fields and related quantities
- History collections for methane
- History collections for species concentrations
- History collections for TransportTracers
- History collections for CO2
- Replicating the behavior of the prior timeseries diagnostics
- Adding new History diagnostics
This section contains a description of how the information about each diagnostic quantity is arranged in the sections below.
General information about each diagnostic
The tables below list the following parameters for each diagnostic that is archived to bpch format:
|The name of the given diagnostic quantity that will be archived to netCDF file format.
|A short overview of the given diagnostic.
|The physical units of the given diagnostic quantity.
|A list of wildcards that can be used to specify all possible species, wavelength bins, etc. for the given diagnostic quantity. For a complete list of wildcards, please see the table below.
|A list of simulations for which this particular diagnostic is valid.
|The NDxx diagnostic number (and slot) under which the same diagnostic is available as bpch output. See the List of diagnostics archived to bpch format wiki page for more information.
|Lists supplemental information for the given diagnostic.
Wildcards and prefixes
The following terms are used in the tables below.
|Short name of a GEOS-Chem species, used in several diagnostics listed below.
|Number of a given wavelength bin for FAST-JX photolysis
|To request diagnostics for all reactions in a mechanism rather than listing out EQ001, EQ002, ..., EQnnn use the ?RXN? wildcard.
|To request diagnostic output for fields of the State_Chm object (other than SpeciesConc), add this prefix in front of the field name. (Prefix is case-insensitive.)
|To request diagnostic output for fields of the State_Met object, add this prefix in front of the field name. (Prefix is case-insensitive.)