History collections for CO2
Previous | Next | Guide to GEOS-Chem History diagnostics
- Overview of History diagnostics
- Legend for History diagnostics
- Collections for History diagnostics
- History collections for advection and mixing
- History collections for aerosols
- History collections for budgets
- History collections for chemistry and photolysis
- History collections for convection and wet deposition
- History collections for dry deposition
- History collections for mercury and POPs
- History collections for met fields and related quantities
- History collections for methane
- History collections for species concentrations
- History collections for TransportTracers
- History collections for CO2
- Replicating the behavior of the prior timeseries diagnostics
- Adding new History diagnostics
The CO2 collection
The CO2 collection contains diagnostic outputs from the CO2 simulation.
NOTE: Many other diagnostics for the CO2 simulation are archived via HEMCO diagnostics.``
Here is a sample definition section for the CO2 collection.
- If this collection is not already present in the HISTORY.rc file in the GEOS-Chem run directory for your selected simulation, you can copy and paste this into your HISTORY.rc file and edit accordingly.
- To prevent an individual field from being included in the diagnostic output, place a comment character # in front of the field name.
- Please see our Legend for History diagnostics page for more information about each of the collection tags.
CO2.template: '%y4%m2%d2_%h2%n2z.nc4', CO2.format: 'CFIO', CO2.frequency: 00000100 000000 CO2.duration: 00000100 000000 CO2.mode: 'time-averaged' CO2.fields: 'ProdCO2fromCO ', 'GIGCchem', ::
The table below describes diagnostic quantities belonging to the RadioNuclide collection.
|Diagnostic name||Description||Units||Wildcards||Simulations||Notes||Bpch equiv.|
|ProdCO2fromCO||Chemical production of CO2 from CO||kg/m2/s||