I’m trying to run adjoint code (v6-2-5, full chem) at some machine
but I stuck on the allocation error.
The system support 64-bit ifort (Linux) and I tested the stacksize and KMP size for many times (there should be enough memory). and there is no job scheduler, so I submit the job by typing "./scriptfile"
And I got across this message,
.... - READ_TROPOPAUSE: Reading Gdata/GEOS_2x2.5/ann_mean_trop_200202/ann_mean_trop.geos4.2x25
- READ_TROPOPAUSE: Minimum tropospheric extent, L=1 to L= 10
- READ_TROPOPAUSE: Maximum tropospheric extent, L=1 to L= 17
- READ_TROPOPAUSE: # of tropopsheric boxes: 173907
- READ_TROPOPAUSE: # of stratospheric boxes: 219213
- INIT_COMODE: Allocating arrays for SMVGEAR...
GEOS-CHEM ERROR: Allocation error in array: RKPP
STOP at alloc_err.f
- CLEANUP: deallocating arrays now...
Have you experience this kind of error? Changing memory setting doesn't help and the array(s) are not big.