This site is under construction! Not all links have been activated yet. Please check back here frequently for the latest updates!
Click on the links below for information about a particular GEOS-Chem topic:
- GEOS-Chem code development cycle
- Parallelizing GEOS-Chem with the OpenMP directives
- Programming Resources (e.g. tutorials, user guides, etc.)]]
- [GEOS-Chem Programming Style Guide]
- Tips on how to debug GEOS-Chem effectively
- How to report a bug in GEOS-Chem
- Common GEOS-Chem error messages
Code Developers' Forums
These pages contain specific information about coding issues, emissions, chemistry, met fields, and other aspects of GEOS-Chem.
- Anthropogenic Emissions
- Biofuel Emissions
- Biogenic Emissions
- Biomass Burning Emissions
- Lightning Emissions