Difference between revisions of "Guide to netCDF in GEOS-Chem"
m (Bmy moved page File formats and their required software libraries to Guide to netCDF in GEOS-Chem: To standardize nomenclature)
Revision as of 13:53, 17 June 2019
On this page we link to information about file formats used by GEOS-Chem, as well as the required software libraries that enable GEOS-Chem to create or read files in these formats.
Guide to netCDF in GEOS-Chem
- Introduction to netCDF
- Check if netCDF is already installed on your system
- Use Spack to install netCDF on your system
- The COARDS netCDF conventions for earth science data
- Working with netCDF data files
- Creating netCDF data files for GEOS-Chem
- The HDF5 library (netCDF depends on this)
- The MPI library (used by GCHP)
- The ESMF library (used by GCHP)