Revision as of 20:56, 28 March 2008 by Daven (add initial content)
Adjoint Model Branches
There are currently three main branches of the GEOS-Chem adjoint model.
- GEOS-Chem v6-02-05, full chemistry with online aerosols
- GEOS-Chem v6/v7, tagged CO/CO2
- GEOS-Chem v7, full chemistry
GEOS-Chem v6-02-05, full chemistry with online aerosols
- Several Observational Operators
- IMPROVE PM2.5 (NO3, SO4, OC, BC)
- CASTNet (NH4+)
- GOME / SCIAMACHY NO2 column using KNMI retrieval
GEOS-Chem v6/v7, tagged CO/CO2
GEOS-Chem v7, full chemistry
GEOS-Chem Adjoint Publications
- Kopacz, M., D. J. Jacob, D. K. Henze, C. L. Heald, D. G. Streets, and Q. Zhang (2008), A comparison of analytical and adjoint Bayesian inversion methods for constraining Asian sources of CO using satellite (MOPITT) measurements of CO columns, J. Geophys. Res., doi:0.1029/2007JD009264.
- Henze, D. K., A. Hakami and J. H. Seinfeld (2007), Development of the adjoint of GEOS-Chem, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 7, 2413-2433.