On this page we list information about the various anthropogenic emissions inventories available for use in GEOS-Chem.
Below are links to wiki pages describing anthropogenic emissions inventories that used by GEOS-Chem (via the Harmonized Emissions Component (HEMCO). For a list of inventories by GEOS-Chem version, please see our HEMCO data directories wiki page.
- CEDS anthropogenic emissions
- EDGAR anthropogenic emissions
- HTAP anthropogenic emissions
- MASAGE NH3 inventory
- C2H6 2010
- Xiao C3H8
- Trash burning emissions
- RCP future emissions
We recommend using regional inventories where possible to overwrite global emissions inventories in specific regions of the world.
- APEI Canadian emissions
- DICE-Africa anthropogenic emissions inventory
- EPA/NEI11 North American emissions
- MIX Asian anthropogenic emissions
The following emission inventories has been retired from GEOS-Chem because they are outdated or have been superseded by another inventory.
- RETRO anthropogenic VOC emissions (retired in GEOS-Chem 12.5.0)
- Xiao C2H6 (retired in GEOS-Chem 12.5.0)
- EMEP European anthropogenic emissions (retired in GEOS-Chem 12.5.0)
- BRAVO (retired in GEOS-Chem 12.2.0)
- CAC anthropogenic emissions (retired in GEOS-Chem v11-02f )
- David Streets regional emissions for China and SE Asia
- EPA/NEI08 North American emissions
- EPA/NEI05 North American emissions
- EPA/NEI99 North American emissions