History collections for TransportTracers
- Overview of History diagnostics
- Legend for History diagnostics
- Collections for History diagnostics
- History collections for advection and mixing
- History collections for aerosols
- History collections for budgets
- History collections for chemistry and photolysis
- History collections for convection and wet deposition
- History collections for dry deposition
- History collections for mercury and POPs
- History collections for met fields and related quantities
- History collections for methane
- History collections for species concentrations
- History collections for TransportTracers
- Replicating the behavior of the prior timeseries diagnostics
- Adding new History diagnostics
The RadioNuclide Collection
The RadioNuclide collection contains diagnostic outputs from the TransportTracers simulation.
NOTE: Emissions of Rn and Be7 are archived to diagnostic output by HEMCO, and are thus not contained in this collection. For more information, please see the HEMCO diagnostics for the Rn-Pb-Be simulation below.
Here is a sample definition section for the RadioNuclide collection.
- If this collection is not already present in the HISTORY.rc file in the GEOS-Chem run directory for your selected simulation, you can copy and paste this into your HISTORY.rc file and edit accordingly.
- To prevent an individual field from being included in the diagnostic output, place a comment character # in front of the field name.
- Please see our Legend for History diagnostics page for more information about each of the collection tags.
RadioNuclide.template: '%y4%m2%d2_%h2%n2z.nc4', RadioNuclide.format: 'CFIO', RadioNuclide.frequency: 00000100 000000 RadioNuclide.duration: 00000100 000000 RadioNuclide.mode: 'time-averaged' RadioNuclide.fields: 'PbFromRnDecay ', 'GIGCchem', 'RadDecay_Rn ', 'GIGCchem', 'RadDecay_Pb ', 'GIGCchem', 'RadDecay_Be7 ', 'GIGCchem', ::
The table below describes diagnostic quantities belonging to the RadioNuclide collection.
|Diagnostic name||Description||Units||Wildcards||Simulations||Notes||Bpch equiv.|
|PbFromRnDecay||Production of 210Pb from 222Rn radioactive decay||kg/s||
|RadDecay_Rn||Loss of 222Rn due to radiactive decay||kg/s||
|RadDecay_Pb||Loss of 210Pb due to radiaoactive decay||kg/s||
|RadDecay_Be7||Loss of 7Be due to radioactive decay||kg/s||
The Transport collection
The Transport collection is listed on our History collections for advection and mixing page.