Customizing your GEOS-Chem Wiki Settings
On this page we provide information about how you can customize your GEOS-Chem Wiki session settings.
Setting the appearance of your wiki session
The GEOS-Chem Wiki now uses the MediaWiki version 1.19 engine. As you may have noticed, this version of MediaWiki uses a different look-and-feel (aka "skin") than the previous MediaWiki engine (version 1.12). If you would like to change the "skin" of your wiki session, then follow these steps.
- 1. Log in to your wiki account. Enter your password and username.
- 2. Click on the Preferences tab at the top right of your browser window.
- 3. In the Preferences menu, click on the Appearance tab.
- 4. In the Skin section, pick the skin setting that you would like to use:
- If you would like to keep the same skin you were using on the previous GEOS-Chem wiki site, then select Monobook.
- If you would like to use the new default skin setting, then select Vector.